The Infrared Sauna is similar to an ordinary sauna but without the addition
of water and steam.
If you’ve ever been in a traditional
sauna, you know that the heat can be very humid and even claustrophobic at times. Not so in an infrared sauna. You’ll
find the heat in an infrared sauna very comfortable, pleasant. In fact, many people report that they use their infrared
sauna to promote healthy sleep.
Our infrared sauna also has
an air vent, allowing for fresh, oxygen-rich air to enter. The infrared energy stimulates blood circulation and all blood
vessels fill themselves with oxygen-rich blood that gets transported to your muscles and organs.
Did you know that using an infrared sauna :
weight loss (without having to lift a finger)
- Improves your immune
- Improves your strength and vitality
cure several skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Strengthens the cardio-vascular system
- Helps control your blood pressure
- Detoxifies your
- Gives you more energy and relieves stress
- Helps treat burns and scars
- Relieves pain (joint pain, sore
- Helps control your cholesterol level
- Helps treat bronchitis
- Helps treat hives (urticaria),
gout, tissue damage, prostate hypertrophy